Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Spiritual Healer?

Well, I listened to the recording of Hand Analyst, Beth Davis going over some of my gift markings with me again.

I did know about the Apollo star and that she was going to tell me that I was to have “fame and fortune in the arts,” and that I knew I wasn’t going to like hearing it… though I know that’s part of what I’m supposed to do.

But she also said, (and I guess that first part blew me away so much, I could hardly comprehend the rest of the call) regarding my “line of clairvoyance” and the fact that I have the “gifted healer” lines too, that my life purpose is… now get this… and I quote, “a Successful, Well-Paid, Spiritual Healer in the Spotlight.”

She also clarified I might want to call the position as a “Crisis of Meaning Consultant,” whereas I can help those who are finally beginning to see the light of spirituality, but need help and support crossing that bridge, or coming out of the “spiritual closet,” so to speak.

So, would that be, “Spiritual Crisis of Meaning Consultant,” or Crisis of Spiritual Meaning Consultant?” I don’t think I like the word “crisis.” But people are having trouble dealing with trying to understand and alter their beliefs.

I don’t have a problem with spirituality, so how can I help?

By supporting and pointing out the obvious to those ready to listen to their own inner wisdom.

The line of clairvoyance shows I am in tune to a “higher spirit radio,” as Beth puts it. (Reminds me of the old Bluegrass song.. “Turn Your Radio On.”) I know I’m in tune.. guess I just never knew how much. She said, according to my hands, I am a “Master of Universal Law.” Pretty cool, huh? Actually, I’m quite stunned cause hands don’t lie. Do I get a certificate or something?

I know that I get it, and I know that most people don’t and won’t until they are ready. And I do know that the collective consciousness is shifting (which is a relief). And now, somehow I’m here to help those starting to understand that there’s much more to life than what we were taught by our parents, tradition and society.

I think, it’s time to tell my tale. Kinda like my buddy, Tom Justin, an ultra-successful business coach, did. Just recently he came out of his proverbial "spiritual closet" and told the world of his remarkable experiences beginning when he was a young man. He, like me, never told cause people would think he was crazy. (And yeah, back then, they would have.)

So, as I sort this out further, I’ll draw a few pictures, restring my guitar, and begin pecking out my remarkable story for the world to know.

Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment