Sunday, November 9, 2008

NaNoWriMo

Sorry to get behind here. I do have some qualifying things to say about the last entry, but I’ll get into more detail with that at a later date. I talked to Baeth (no typo – she changed the spelling of her name) again. She lessened my line of clairvoyance to a Mercury line. Mercury lines are more intuitive. But, she did point out a large Moon star, so back we go to the clairvoyant thing. What she said this time made more sense and pegged me better. I off the hook as a “Crisis of Meaning Consultant.” Still a spiritual healer, just in a different way more suited to me. Anyway, more on that later.

Besides enormous plumbing problems that has haunted me this past week (the house’s, not mine ;-)), I’ve taken on the NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) challenge to write a novel (except mine’s more of a memoir) of 50,000 words or more—about 175 pages. I’m over a quarter of the way into it at almost 14,000 words and not too far off schedule.

The idea is to just write.. don’t edit, don’t fret… just write! It’s not that easy, as I like to go back and reread – fix; reread, add a little – fix; but I’m being good, I’m just getting my thoughts out. It’s a good exercise in diligence.

The good news is… the plumbing is repaired (I hope).

Nano Nanu!

No comments:

Post a Comment