Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Normal Isn’t Natural

Gee, why am I suddenly hearing Ethel Merman singing this… ?

Get out of your mind
And back in your senses.
Normal isn’t natural at all.


Get out of your mind
And into your senses.
Natural is nature’s normal call!


Do what you want
Be who you are
Scratch your own itch
Scale your own wall….

Find your own find
Be your own kind
Send out your pitch
Grab your own niche…


Get out of your mind
And into your senses.
Natural is nature’s normal call!


I’m probably stealing the tune from someone (sounds so Cole Porter-ish to me… but it’s my own words… (I’m pretty sure)!

Gee, I sang that to my Flip Video… I looked so old and scary… but it sounded good! Gotta fix the lighting… and wear my hat. Yes siree. That was fun!

Tomorrow will be a good day for that. Yep.. with the hat! Jazz hands and a cane would work too! Maybe Ksaldria would like to join in?

I’m sitting up super straight again… maybe I’m meant to be a lyricist…
A bard by any other name
Can sing as sweet… ?

Uh-hm.
Okay, I’m a Quizmo… we just don’t have serious moments when we can help it. We let those “normal” folk around us do it (be serious) for us… it’s called delegating.

Hey! Ksald, you and I can do a whole song and dance! That would be fun!! What cha think?

I have the coolest hat! (To be revealed!)

1 comment: