Monday, November 16, 2009

Aura Colors and Pam Oslie

Just after my mother’s passing in January 2002, I discovered Pamala Oslie who reads auras and has a very cool on-line test  to determine your colors, which I took, and I also purchased both of her books, Life Colors, and Make Your Dreams Come True. Super interesting reading and learning.

Back then I determined I had four main colors. Most people have two.

My colors back then, according to an old journal entry I found that started this whole thing back up again, were blue (love, sensitivity), violet (art, creativity), crystal (that reflects the aura of the person I’m with—therefore, no crowds… I can’t be everybody’s aura at once, don’t you know) and yellow (the free spirit—someone that doesn’t understand why they have to be serious, don’t tell a yellow what to do, good at procrastinating, money not important).

I took the test again the other day, and now there are SIX colors… no wonder I’m so screwed up! Add lavender and indigo. (But don’t those go with a blue/purple combo?)

So like the many “gift markings” in my palms… I’m also blessed with a many colored aura.

Lavender is the color of living in daydreams, in a fantasy world. What is the “real world?” No such thing, a “real” world. Isn’t the “real” world the world we make up?

Indigo is the old soul. I’m not so sure about that one for me, but heck… I sure feel like I’ve been around the block more than a few times, and I’m tired of hanging around with a bunch of bozos.

I was listening to past recordings of Pam Oslie’s radio show. (the archive list is on her website, so you can listen too… ALL very good listening!) She’s quite a sweetheart. Very cute. I was frustrated about all my colors, and took a gander at sending her a question about it… in her little ask a question box. I thought maybe she would answer it on an upcoming show. So, I asked my question… why so many colors? Got brave, and “just clicked send.”

The dear gal emailed me back within minutes. I had sent her the link to this blog, which is something I wouldn’t normally do, but I thought maybe, she read a little of the story, and give a little insight.

She did even better. Sending the link to the blog was a very good thing… not that she read any of the words (that I know of), but that my picture was there for her to read my colors from.

Sure enough… and she did help clear up my confusion, she says I’m a yellow/blue with violet, who’s added  and the other colors. She says she and I have the same life colors… yellow, blue.. with violet. No wonder she’s so cute!

She went on to explain that sensitive yellows often score high in crystal. (Once again, you can take her little testy-pooh at her website, http://www.auracolors.com/ to find out your colors. She’s very good, and listen to her past radio broadcasts too!) And that a lot of people who have violet, score high in the indigo. Go figure. As for the lavender, she says I’m probably doing some soul-searching and “and maybe trying to figure yourself and life out.” Do ya think??

Pam is also a professional psychic. I didn’t know this till I listened in on the show. She communicates with persons on the other side. Very cool! So it’s not just about colors.. which is a wonderful gift.. it’s about life, past present and future.. where we’ve been and where it can take us.

The funny thing about this whole thing is that I want to know more about Pam… how she ticks and what makes her work, rather than more about me.

In truth, I know about me… all too well. But learning about me for over fifty years now. So then… why oh why do I keep searching?

Sigh…  It’s cause it’s what I do.

Laterz Gazerz

No comments:

Post a Comment