Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A Reoccurring Theme (This is "Weird")

In a notebook/journal found today (in a drawer in my daughter’s room, hmm?)—this entry from January 2003, caught my attention:


How do they find me? It’s like I have a neon sign flashing overhead…

Weirdoes Welcome!

Not that weirdoes aren’t wonderful. For the most part – they are the best! I guess we just attract like-kinds.

Without a different sort of mindset one cannot be weird… what the heck is normal, anyway? Normal sees as normal does. What is weird?

The wonderful thing about weirdoes
is weirdoes are wonderful things.

They talk in circles and riddles, about living and loving they sing.

The wonder, wander,
sashay, squander,
fooling in the their fun.

But the most
wonderful thing about weirdoes
Is I’m the weirdest one!
* * *


Olay!

I'm not sure to whom I am referring, but I have a pretty good idea. :-/

I think the best part about finding old journals is seeing all the cool drawings and doodles that I did.

Touché!

No comments:

Post a Comment