Friday, March 6, 2009

More Pee-Wee Posts

A couple more enties from my recently found old journal of my girl, Nikki's (Pee-Wee), post cleft palate surgery. Written with pen and ink in calligraphy way back when on...

~Nov. 5th, 1986~

Well it’s been a little over a month since Nikki’s surgery – she’s back to her old wily little self. She’s such a cutie. I really should go home and take her to the park. She’s fun to take to the park - she loves to chase the pigeons – those stupid pigeons.

She has many leaves to examine and much dirt to sort. She’s so happy now.

Oh! Philip moved in with us a week ago last Sat. Oct. 25th. Philip is Alex’s 11-year-old son (soon to be 12). Jay (Alex Jr.) is 14 going on 15 in January. Anyway, I’m going home to take the monsters to the park.

~Tuesday Dec. 8th – Dad’s apartment~

This pen wants to give me problems~

Dad and Ann went on vacation in Mexico for about three weeks so here I am. My back went out again last Sun. so I’m home [Dad’s place] from work. Nikki’s with Mom so I don’t have to lift her. I’m here completely alone!

Philip’s in school, Alex’s at work. I haven’t been alone in months—this is lovely! It’ll probably be years before it happens again. [Did I ever call that right!]

Work’s been a madhouse. Jackie’s got me traveling with her and we’ve been going non-stop. No wonder my back went out. Yesterday I was supposed to go to Santa Barbara with her, today L.A. and Pasadena. Tomorrow, Santa Ana. Thursday, Del Amo – HELP! Is there no rest? Friday night the Nutcracker [with the family] and Saturday morning the Jonathan Club [with Jackie] for a big jewelry/fashion show.

No comments:

Post a Comment